Reservations and Deposits
- 9% Maine State Lodging Tax will be applied to all stays.
- Advanced reservations are suggested for the summer season and holidays. Reservations of 1-4 nights must be paid in full, reservations of 5-13 nights is a deposit of $250.00, reservations of 14 or more nights is a $250.00 deposit per week reserved; all paid within one week of making the reservation. Payment in full is required for all specials and discounts when reserving. Reservations during the summer season, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Columbus Day have a minimum night requirement. Full hook-up Bayley South Sites require of 26′ or larger. A $35.00 fee will be assessed for a check returned due to insufficient funds. Payment in full is required upon arrival, at which time we will accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and Traveler’s Checks.
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED UPON ARRIVAL.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Reservations cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date will receive a refund minus the following: 1-13 nights is a 1 night site fee, 14 or more nights a $250 fee.
- Failure to arrive on arrival date without notification will forfeit your deposit and site.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES, FOR ANY REASON.
- No refunds at any time for any rental units.
- No refunds for any reservations shortened on, before or after arrival.
Check-in and Checkout
- Summer season check-in begins at 2:00pm, checkout is by 12:00pm for campsites. Rentals – see rental information. Checks not accepted upon arrival. If you wish to arrive before 2:00pm please check with the Main Office, you may pay a $20.00 early check-in fee if available. If your site is available and you would like to stay until 5:00pm you may pay a $20.00 late checkout fee. Please submit your car pass to the gate attendant upon final departure. If you would like to register for additional nights, please do so by 10:00am.
- Late rental checkouts will be assessed a full night fee.
- ALL VEHICLES MUST DISPLAY A VALID CAR PASS AT ALL TIMES IN THE RESORT.
- All visitors must register at the Main Office upon arrival.
- Day visitors must depart by 10:00pm or register as overnight guests.
- Checkout time for overnight visitors is 12:00pm the following day.
- Overnight visitors are not permitted on any site that exceeds six people.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring pets.
- Any violation of visitor policies may result in immediate eviction.
Visitor Policies and Fees
- Office hours summer season: 7:30am to 11:00pm / Offseason: Check homepage
- The SPEED LIMIT throughout the ENTIRE Resort is FIVE (5) MPH!
- Children under 18 are to return to their campsite by 10:00pm.
- QUIET TIME: 11:00pm to 8:00am.
- NO TENTS or TENT TRAILERS (POP-UP TRAILERS) ARE ALLOWED TO SET UP AFTER 10:00pm.
- All fires out by 11:00pm (fires are never to be left unattended!)Wireless Internet Coverage (WiFi)
- We offer High Speed Wireless Internet throughout the Resort. Given the nature of this technology, not all sites will have service, with some having better service than others.
- Upon check-in, please notify the office of your pets, maximum of 3 pets per site, 2 per rental trailer/cabin site.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times; only adults (18+) may walk dogs in the Resort.
- Your pet may not be left unattended at any time.
- Pets are prohibited from: Playgrounds, in restaurants, beach trolleys, Front/Back stores, pool areas, ponds and
- Pets are not allowed on public beaches between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, from May 15th to Labor Day.
- Any guests who brings a pet must also bring the proper equipment to clean up after it.
- Please do not allow your pet to cause noise that may disturb other campers.
- We also offer pet waste stations including bags and disposal throughout the resort.
- We offer a dog park to let your dog off it’s leash.
- Any violation of above rules will result in eviction of the pet from the resort.
Pools and Hot Tubs
- Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult/legal guardian over 18 years old at all times.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the adult hot tubs, even under a parent’s supervision. Under 18 may use designated child hot tub.
- Please follow all posted rules in the pool areas.
- USE OF THESE VEHICLES IS PROHIBITED IN THE RESORT.
- MOTORCYCLES – Motorcycles are allowed on select sites in select areas. Driving to these sites allowed 8:00am – 8:00pm. Inquire at the Main Office for more information.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) are prohibited.
- No bike riding, skateboarding or rollerblading on any paved areas of the Resort.
- Absolutely no bike riding after dark.
- Anyone 16 years old or under must wear a bike helmet, it is Maine State Law!
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH BIKE RULES WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF RIDING PRIVILEGES.
ATV’s, Mopeds, Gas/Electric Scooters, Hoverboards, Personally Owned Golf Carts
Bikes, Skateboards and Rollerblades
Instructions for Getting Your TV to Work on Our Cable System
In 2017, we have upgraded our cable system to full digital high definition! This means a
much clearer picture, 720p or 1080i resolution, and now 48 channels!
If this is the first time your TV has been on our cable system, you will need to perform a
one time programming (setup) for your TV.
Things needed for your TV to work:
A TV that is digital (High Definition) with a built in QAM tuner.
Have your antenna amplifier off.
Go to the menu on your TV. Depending on your TV manufacturer, you will need to search for
the “Channel” settings tab. Under this tab, you will need to look for “Auto Program”,
“Channel Program”, or “Auto Channel Scan”. Select this option and let it complete. It usually
takes anywhere from 10-20 minutes. Once completed, you will have high definition cable TV!
TV Brands Most Likely Not to be Compatible:
Emerson, Element, Furion, Haier, Legend, Polaroid, Quasar, Sansui, Sceptre,
Seiki, Sylvania, RCA
Cable TV Channel Guide
3 – Freeform
4 – A&E
5 – Nickelodeon
6 – Discovery
7 – CNN
8 – ABC
9 – SPIKE TV
10 – History
11 – CW
12 – NBC
13 – CBS
14 – PBS
15 – NESN
16 – TNT
17 – TBS
19 – CMT
20 – Bayley’s Info
21 – FX
22 – MTV
23 – USA
24 – Lifetime
25 – ESPNU
26 – AMC
27 – FOX News
28 – Food Network
29 – NBCSN
30 – ESPN
31 – ESPN2
32 – WE
33 – FXX
35 – Comedy Central
36 – Disney
37 – Cartoon Network
38 – E!
39 – Fox Sports 1
40 – Fox Sports 2
41 – HGTV
42 – IFC
43 – Nat Geo
44 – TLC
45 – Travel Channel
46 – Tru TV
47 – Ion Television
48 – TV Land
49 – ME TV