Camp with us and get the entire weekend package as low as:
Father’s Day Camp & Cruise Weekend
With Show Car: $105 + tax
Without Show Car: $135 + tax
***Add $10 for Big Rig sites***
Weekend Package Includes:
- Full hook-up site
- Saturday Evening BBQ
- Early check-in/late checkout
- Live Saturday Evening Entertainment
- Scheduled activities & fishing derby
- Heated pools & Hot tubs
2018… Bring Your Classic Car and Join the Fun!
Whether it’s a ‘70’s muscle car, a ’49 chevy Pick-up or a 2017 Hemi-cuda, we want you and your classic car to come join us for our 17th annual Car Show here at Bayley’s Resort. Adam Dixon and his awesome crew from “Complete Mobile” will return for our 2018 Car Show playing all the great oldies plus keeping us all informed of the day’s events. He will also be sponsoring some great prizes of “electronics gear” for your car or truck. So mark your calendar and join the fun!
50/50 Scholarship Raffle
Again this year we will be running our 50/50 raffle with the proceeds going to Bayley’s Scholarship Fund for local high school seniors going on to further their education.
Free Raffle for Car Show Participants
Local businesses will be sponsoring prizes for our “car owner’s” free raffle. Each show car participant will receive 2 free raffle tickets. We will hold drawings throughout the day for great prizes from the following sponsors:
- Scarborough NAPA
- Sullivan Tire
- Maine Indoor Karting
- Ken’s Place Restaurant
- Pine State Trading
- Complete Mobile
- Hemmings Motor News
Free Admission for 2 with Show Car
We offer free admission for car show participants. Admission for day visitors to the car show (that are not campers or show car owners) is $5.00 for an adult and $3.00 for children ages 3-17. Car show admission includes access to the car show, Seaside Square, use of the front pools and evening entertainment. The car show starts at 10:00am with registration and voting until 12:30pm. Trophies for class winners will be awarded at 2:00pm with a cruise through Old Orchard Beach at 2:30pm. (Award/cruise times are approximate)
Come for the Show…Stay for Dinner and Entertainment
For show participants and day visitors that are not campers, we offer a BBQ dinner that evening that can be purchased the day of the event for $12.95+tax/adults and $9.95+ tax/children ages 3-17. Day admission includes access to Seaside Square, use of the front pools and evening entertainment!
Best Retro Muscle Cars Welcome
The rebirth of the new Retro Muscle cars started in 2005 with the Mustang GT. Soon to to follow was Chevrolet’s Chevy Camaro SS. Dodge read the writing on the wall and came out with their new Challenger Hemi R/T and the Dodge Charger Hemi R/T. So bring your late model Muscle Car and you may go home with a Trophy!
When and Where
Our 2018 Car Show will be held on Saturday June 16th, 2018 here at Bayley’s Camping Resort.
275 Pine Point Road (Route 9)
Scarborough, ME 04074
- Registration and Voting: 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Show Hours: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Awards: 2:00pm (Time approximate)
- Cruise through Old Orchard Beach: 2:30pm (Approximate)
- Classes and Registration: We have 19 classes plus Camper’s Choice
Classes and Registration
We have 19 classes plus Camper’s Choice. Click below to view/print the 2018 show classes list.
Judging & Awards
- Judging for the vehicle classes will be done by show participants.
- One ballot per show car will be handed out at the registration desk the day of the show.
- Participants may vote for their own car.
- One ballot per campsite will be provided for our campers (at check-in time) to vote for “Camper’s Choice”.
- Trophies will be awarded in each of the vehicle classes plus Camper’s Choice. Limited Rental Trailers and Cabins available. Inquire with the Main Office for more information.